Re: Ramon Sender films

Delin, Peter (
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 05:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rhonda,

not available from Spanish Multimedia
either. We have just bought the two parts from Spain (searching works only with exact diacritical

Crónica del Alba (Valentina) DVD/PAL, region coded 0, spanish with
english subtitles
(you need a multinorm player that reads DVD/PAL)

The second part is called: 1919, Crónica del Alba 2ª Parte
DVD/PAL, region coded 2, spanish with english subtitles (you need a
multinorm codefree player that reads DVD/PAL and DVD with region codes
different from code 1 and 0)

In Spain not available on video tape.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat