Re: Ramon Sender films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 05:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rhonda,

not available from Spanish Multimedia http://www.spanishmultimedia.com
either. We have just bought the two parts from Spain
http://www.dvdgo.com (searching works only with exact diacritical
characters!)

Crónica del Alba (Valentina) DVD/PAL, region coded 0, spanish with
english subtitles
(you need a multinorm player that reads DVD/PAL)
http://www.dvdgo.com/product.asp?sesid=4QHN7SFKY8&catgid=12&list=7&prodid=6487&typeproduct=1

The second part is called: 1919, Crónica del Alba 2ª Parte
DVD/PAL, region coded 2, spanish with english subtitles (you need a
multinorm codefree player that reads DVD/PAL and DVD with region codes
different from code 1 and 0)
http://www.dvdgo.com/product.asp?sesid=4QHN7SFKY8&catgid=12&list=7&prodid=6490&typeproduct=1

In Spain not available on video tape.

With kind regards