Re: audio listening stations

Kim Crowley (crowley@julip.fcgov.com)
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:17:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ellen,

We have a listening station in each of our two libraries. They are for
listening to tapes and CDs only (no video) and they are relatively cheap
little stereos that accomodate 3 CDs or a cassette tape. We also
supply cheap headphones and alchohol wipes for the headphones if anyone
cares to clean them before use. I think we paid about a hundred bucks for
each one and they are pretty popular. Please let me know if you have
further questions.
kc

Kim Crowley, Technology Coordinator
City of Fort Collins Public Library
201 Peterson Street phone: 970.221.6662
Fort Collins, CO 80524 fax: 970.221.6398
crowley@julip.fcgov.com