Re: Video List: Bullying K-6

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:49:37 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_26714306==.ALT

Kathleen,

I recommend the "Bullying" Curriculum Packages from Sunburst.
I have received exceptional reviews from those implementing them.

Contact Connie Griffin at 800-338-3457x2150 and tell her I referred you.
http://www.sunburst.com

Their Drug and Alcohol, Conflict Resolution, Anger Management, Character
Building, Respect and Responsibility Packages are all exceptional.

Mark W. Kopp
Circulation Coordinator
Instructional Materials Services
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
http://www.iu08.org/departments/ims/index.html

mailto:iu8film@iu08.org

At 12:07 PM 12/4/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a good list of videos about "Bullying" for K-6 grade
>students. I could also use some suggestions for Teacher Training on the
>same subject for the same grade levels.
>
>Thanks, Kathleen
>

>Kathleen Pallan
>Educational Media Center