Re: Video List: Bullying K-6

Videogo@aol.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:31:56 -0800 (PST)

--part1_194.11382471.2b1fbff2_boundary

In a message dated 12/4/02 3:08:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EPallan@worthington.k12.oh.us writes:

> Does anyone have a good list of videos about "Bullying" for K-6 grade
> students. I could also use some suggestions for Teacher Training on the
> same subject for the same grade levels.

Kathleen...

Vide-O-Go distributes many titles on the subject, including the following two
popular sellers:

"Bully Breath... How To Tame A Troublemaker"
This video entertains and advises students about handling the bullies on
their block. Real-life situations, dramatizations and discussions help kids
understand the reasoning behind a bully's behavior, specific steps to
neutralize his or her power, and how to avoid becoming a victim.
18 minutes, VHS, Item #VOG-GHU-11108, MSRP: $89.95

"Bullies"
In this program, Dr. James Shaw, a former teacher and author of "Jack And
Jill: Why They Kill", explains how to confront and counter bullying in our
nation's schools. Candid interviews with bullied students as well as two
reformed bullies provide a balanced peer perspective on school violence
18 minutes, VHS, Item #VOG-GEA-29938, MSRP: $79.95

You can search out some other titles in our online database through a keyword
search where you will also find the following title:
VHS EFV658V AGGRESSION BULLYING AND INTIMIDATION MSRP: 79.95

Videolib subscribers receive a 15% discount off the MSRP through Vide-O-Go.

Wishing you continued success...

Dean W. Stevens
Vide-O-Go, Inc. / That's Infotainment!
Post Office Box 2994
Princeton, NJ 08543-2994
609-716-1989 / Fax: 609-716-1988
email: videogo@aol.com
Visit Us On The Web: <A HREF="http://www.videogo.com/">www.videogo.com</A>

[...]

Visit Us On The Web: www.videogo.com
--part1_194.11382471.2b1fbff2_boundary--