RE: a non video question

John Streepy (John.Streepy@cwu.EDU)
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:20:45 -0800 (PST)

I keep forgetting that they are starting to get small. The two I have are not massive but not small either, I have a Sony that is about 13"x13"x6" and an NEC a little bigger. Does anyone know a brand of bag or case that people have had good luck with? I can always start there and see if they have a size that I can work with. Thanks again.
John

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
Central Washington University Library
400 E. 8th AVE
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

>>> barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu 12/04/02 10:00AM >>>

What kind of projector? That is: how big is it?

We've started using laptop computer bags for everything small enough to
fit on. We just bought a couple of truly portably little LCD projectors
that fit nicely.
But I'm guessing that you're talking about much larger critters...

Barb

-----Original Message-----
From: John Streepy [mailto:John.Streepy@cwu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:49 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: a non video question

Hello all,
Knowing that equipment often goes hand in hand with our departments, I
have a question about data projectors. Specifically, I am trying to
find universal cases for our two projectors to facilitate circulation.
Has anyone found a relatively inexpensive rolling case for a projector?
Thanks in advance.