RE: a non video question

Bergman, Barbara J. (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:00:40 -0800 (PST)

What kind of projector? That is: how big is it?

We've started using laptop computer bags for everything small enough to
fit on. We just bought a couple of truly portably little LCD projectors
that fit nicely.
But I'm guessing that you're talking about much larger critters...

Barb

-----Original Message-----
From: John Streepy [mailto:John.Streepy@cwu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:49 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: a non video question

Hello all,
Knowing that equipment often goes hand in hand with our departments, I
have a question about data projectors. Specifically, I am trying to
find universal cases for our two projectors to facilitate circulation.
Has anyone found a relatively inexpensive rolling case for a projector?
Thanks in advance.

John

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III