[Fwd: The Life and Death of Frida Kahlo]

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:39:35 -0800 (PST)

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------2EDE21E73F27CCDC3ACBD1A5

Dear Videolibbers,

some times ago I have asked for this title via videolib. David Crommie
now has told me that it can be ordered by contacting the Crommies
directly. http://lifeanddeathoffridakahlo.com/
The renaissance of Frida Kahlo's work began with the screening of this
film in 1966.

"In 1965 Karen and David Crommie made this film featuring interviews
with many people
who knew and worked with Frida and are no longer with us. Frida was
quite unknown
when the film debuted in 1966 at the San Francisco International Film
Festival and when Hayden Herrera saw it at a screening in New York later
that year she was motivated to do the book. And the rest is history."
http://www.fridakahlo.it/cinema.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin