Re: an offbeat question.

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:32:29 -0800 (PST)

John,

Here at the University of California, Riverside we're called the Media
Library. People confuse us with Media Resources/Media Services too. I don't
know if there is any way around that. I think it has to do more with the
people (faculty) on campus, who never seem to learn no matter how much you
explain things to them, than the name.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library