an offbeat question.

John Streepy (John.Streepy@cwu.EDU)
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:17:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I have what might seem like an odd question. What do you call the unit of your library that handles films/videos/dvds etc? Here at CWU we are known as Media Circulation, which is a straight forward name, but we are often confused with media center or media services. Those units handled the production of media of various kinds, whereas we only circulate. To ease confusion on campus, I was thinking of changing our name. All the names I can thing of just don't sound right, so I thought if I heard some other names, maybe I could come up with something. Please reply to me directly rather than deluge the list with names.

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III
Library-Media Circulation
Central Washington University Library
400 E. 8th AVE
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861