Re: Video Professor

Videogo@aol.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:12:48 -0800 (PST)

--part1_19e.c834381.2b13ec1f_boundary

In a message dated 11/25/02 3:42:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
j.hill@gomail.sjcpl.lib.in.us writes:

> Some patrons have been asking me about a new series advertised on
> television called the "Video Professor." I checked their website
> <www.videoprofessor.com> and all they list is a phone number to order. I
> can't seem to get at any prices. Has anyone else heard of this series? or
> purchased any of their discs? What did you think?

As a distributor for Video Professor, all VP subtitles can be found through
our website's online database and typically carry an MSRP of $29.99... your
videolib discounted cost would be between $22.50 and $25.50, depending on
quantity.

If you prefer, you can provide me with your fax number and I'll be happy to
fax you over the listing.

Wishing you continued success...

Dean W. Stevens
Vide-O-Go, Inc. / That's Infotainment!

[...]