Re: Cisco Kid (1931)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:13:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gail,

as the experts of this Western book store pinpoint on their website
http://www.genordell.com/stores/western/CiscoKid.htm
the movie you are searchig for is not available on video.

Nevertheles a collector of talkies made in the early thirties
http://www.vitaphone.org/index.html is offering this title for trading
on a private basis but not for selling! So it's not available for
libraries.
http://www.vitaphone.org/fox.html (see 1931).
But you might contact him to get some information where this title might
be avaialble from.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin