Re: Ripley's Game

Gregory Callahan (gregory_callahan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:06:08 -0800 (PST)

Speaking of Wenders,   his "The American Friend" is based on "Ripley's Game."  I believe it's a fairly liberal adaptation, so this new version may not be, in effect, an actual remake.  Still it's an interesting coincidence that Wenders and the new movie should come up in totally different threads.

Greg Callahan