Re: various German films

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:10:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amy,

if you should not succeed in finding a source for buying the mentioned
titles you can lend the first three of them from Goethe Institute/Inter
Nationes for free including non commercial public performance rights
(Video and/or 16mm):

Hitler, a film from Germany (Video):
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=fzfass_d.html&in_nr=1427
Yesterday girl (16mm):
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=fzfass_d.html&in_nr=1045
Wrong move( Video or 16mm):
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=fzfass_d.html&in_nr=1165

Ordering is possible directly from Germany
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=SFI_04E.html
You might also contact the GOETHE INSTITUTE near you
http://www.goethe.de/ins/wwt/sta/enindex.htm

With kind regards
Peter Delin

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin