Re: various German films

Delin, Peter (
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:10:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Amy,

if you should not succeed in finding a source for buying the mentioned
titles you can lend the first three of them from Goethe Institute/Inter
Nationes for free including non commercial public performance rights
(Video and/or 16mm):

Hitler, a film from Germany (Video):
Yesterday girl (16mm):
Wrong move( Video or 16mm):

Ordering is possible directly from Germany
You might also contact the GOETHE INSTITUTE near you

With kind regards
Peter Delin

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin

Tel.: +4930/90226-198