FW: Re: Ways of Seeing--

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:03:10 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29190.7D69F790

Rhoda:

I'm responding to you via VIDEOLIB since this info may be of use to others.

I remembered that there was a query for this title back in August on
VIDEOLIB, so I did some backpeddling and found the source. The title can be
found on BBC's Worldwide Videos for Education & Training website. See:
http://www.bbcworldwide.com/vet <http://www.bbcworldwide.com/vet>
Y'all can thank Peter Delin who came up with the information for the
original request in August. And I'd like to thank Rhonda, Marcia and all
the rest for jogging my memory about the order. I sent it off to a jobber
and have yet to hear from them about this!

Chris (Christine) McNevins

University Library Assistant II
chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
PHONE: 860-486-3842
FAX: 860-486-6493
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services Area
Acquisitions--Monographs
369 Fairfield Road / Unit 1005
Storrs, CT 06269-1005
"Find out who you are and do it on purpose."
-- Dolly Parton