Re: Title search: Kumarangk 5214

Kate Vaux (kmvaux@unimelb.edu.au)
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:45:01 -0800 (PST)

This was broadcast in Australia on SBS Television. The official supplier
of SBS videos is a company called Marcom Projects
http://www.marcom.com.au/ - But they don't have this video (or any of the
others in the post code series) listed in their catalogue. Still it might
be worth going to their site and e-mailing them on the off chance.

Regards,

Kate Vaux
Media Information Librarian

Room 420
Media Collections
Level 4, Education Resource Centre (ERC) Library
The Information Division
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
Australia

email : kmvaux@unimelb.edu.au

Telephone : +61 3 8344 8650 or +61 3 8344 8316
Facsimile : +61 3 9347 0974

http://www.lib.unimelb.edu.au/collections/media/