RE: Movies on video about newspaper writing

Trent Nicholas (Tnicholas@vmfa.state.va.us)
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:15:18 -0800 (PST)

To add another one w/Gable (and it must be on Gary's list somewhere), is
Teacher's Pet, co-starring Doris Day, c. late 1950s. And another(not with
Gable)that gets overlooked as somewhat a newspaper movie is Mr. Deeds Goes
to Town.

T. Nicholas
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Means [mailto:pmeans@austincollege.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Movies on video about newspaper writing

I have a professor that is looking for movies on video that have writing
for a newspaper as part of the subject matter. I thought I remembered an
old B&W one with I thought Clark Gable but I haven't had any luck finding
it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center
Austin College