Re: Movies on video about newspaper writing

sjg (sjg@psulias.psu.edu)
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:02:30 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_ndskBKA8YhX+AkU7h4IuXA)

Pat,

I think the one you're thinking of is called "Teachers Pet." If the link
doesn't work just do a search on IMDB for Clark Gable. Amazon says they
have this on video. My favorite is called "Deadline USA" and is NOT
available that I can find on video. (of couse, if anyone knows that it IS
on video, let me know, I'd love to have it for my personal collection!)

http://amazon.imdb.com/Title?0052278

Stephanie

At 12:34 PM 11/20/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>I have a professor that is looking for movies on video that have writing
>for a newspaper as part of the subject matter. I thought I remembered an
>old B&W one with I thought Clark Gable but I haven't had any luck finding
>it. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Pat Means
>Abell Library
>Educational Media Center
>Austin College
>900 N. Grand Ave., Suite 6L
>Sherman, TX 75090
>(903)813-2395 Office
>(903)813-2297 FAX
>pmeans@austincollege.edu

Stephanie J. Gates -- Acquisitions Assistant
Media and Technology Support Services (MediaTech)
203 Special Services Building, State College, PA 16803
863-3103 / 800-826-0132 / alternate email: sjg13@psu.edu
www.libraries.psu.edu/mtss