Re: Title search: Kumarangk 5214

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Randy,

according to the classification database of the Office of Literature and
Film Classification
it was not published in Australia.

Here is some information about this film
Producer is Rebecca Summerton, funded by SAFC (South Australian Film
Corporation) and SBSi (SBS
Independent) .
It was screened on SBS 11th of July 2002

For further information you might contact SBSi directly

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin