Re: Title search: Kumarangk 5214

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Randy,

according to the classification database of the Office of Literature and
Film Classification
http://203.41.245.44/classification-database/advanced.html
it was not published in Australia.

Here is some information about this film
http://www.realtimearts.net/rt44/hoskin.html
Producer is Rebecca Summerton, funded by SAFC (South Australian Film
Corporation) and SBSi (SBS
Independent)http://www.sbs.com.au/sbsi/about.html .
It was screened on SBS 11th of July 2002

For further information you might contact SBSi directly
http://www.sbs.com.au/sbsi/contact.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin