RE: Frederic Back

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 06:33:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rhonda,

In the Gale Directory of Publications & Broadcast Media, listed the address
of Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) as follows:
250 Lanark Ave., P. O. Box 3220, Sta. C, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1Y 1E4.
Tel. 613-724-1200.
They also have regional offices in Toronto (Tel 416-205-3311) and Montreal
(Tel 514-597-5970).
Sue Oscar or Linda at Filmmakers Library may also know a contact person of
CBC.
Good luck.
Angie

Angie Suhr
Video Services Branch
State Library of North Carolina
asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us
4642 Mail Services Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
919/733-4489 fax: 919/733-1843
Opinions expressed in this message
may not represent the policy of my agency.
E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed
to third parties.