RE: Frederic Back

Suhr, Angie (
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 06:33:12 -0800 (PST)

to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed
to third parties.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda Rosen []
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 6:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Frederic Back

Hi everyone,

I am looking for animated films by Frederic Back. I
have found "Man Who Planted Trees" from Direct Cinema,
and "Crac" from Pyramid, but not "The Mighty River",
"illusion?" or "Tout Rien"(trans. "all nothing").

I'm told they might have reverted back to the Canadian
Broadcasting Corp. -does anyone know how to reach
i wasn't successful searching the web.

Thanks for any help -
rhonda rosen
loyola marymount university