Re: looking for suggested videos on abortion

Jenny Baum (info@mediarights.org)
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:58:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Renee,

Here's what MediaRights.org has under our subtopic of "Reproductive
Rights":
http://www.mediarights.org/search/
film_search.php?form_submitted=1&fs_boolean=+AND+&fs_title=&fs_descripti
on=&fs_producer=&fs_director=&fs_categories%5B%5D=00053

Our members favorites are at the top. We also have an article about
the film "Live Free or Die".
http://www.mediarights.org/news/article.php?art_id=00011

Hope this helps,
Jenny

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 03:34 PM, Renee Zurn wrote:

> I need to update my selection of videos on the subject of abortion.
> The only one that remains in my collection is "Abortion Denied",
> c1990, about how parental consent and notification laws can have
> deadly consequences.
>
> Does anyone have a couple recent ones they can recommend? I am
> looking for a pro/con video or maybe a couple with the various
> viewpoints expressed.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give me.
>
> Renee Zurn
> Duluth Public Library