RE: Bad Dog search

Trent Nicholas (Tnicholas@vmfa.state.va.us)
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:47:44 -0800 (PST)

Yes, that's the Bad Dog, by Noyes, and 1973 is right. I had the strong
feeling that a video would no longer be available for purchase. We also
have a 16mm print of it, luckily, but our VHS was lost by a "bad" borrower.
Thank you for your efforts.

Best,
Trent Nicholas
Statewide Media Resources
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

-----Original Message-----
From: delin@zlb.de [mailto:delin@zlb.de]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:29 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Bad Dog search

Dear Trent,

according to WorldCat there is a title called BAD DOG (1973, made by
Eliot Noyes, Jr.), produced resp. released by Cyclops Film - Eccentric
Circle Cinema Workshop on 16 mm film. "A story about New York City
apartment life presented from a dog's perspective" (7 min.)

If it should be this title it doesn't seem to be available anywhere on
video.
3 libraries own this film (16mm film):
MIAMI-DADE PUB LIBR SYST
STATE LIBR OF FLORIDA
MORRIS CNTY LIBR (NJ)
The UCLA Film and Television Archive owns a copy, too.

Perhaps someone knows a source.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin