Re: Bad Dog search

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:29:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Trent,

according to WorldCat there is a title called BAD DOG (1973, made by
Eliot Noyes, Jr.), produced resp. released by Cyclops Film - Eccentric
Circle Cinema Workshop on 16 mm film. "A story about New York City
apartment life presented from a dog's perspective" (7 min.)

If it should be this title it doesn't seem to be available anywhere on
video.
3 libraries own this film (16mm film):
MIAMI-DADE PUB LIBR SYST
STATE LIBR OF FLORIDA
MORRIS CNTY LIBR (NJ)
The UCLA Film and Television Archive owns a copy, too.

Perhaps someone knows a source.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin