RE: PBS Home Video

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 05:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Linda, et al.

What I've discovered is that not all the videos offered on the PBS shop
website are listed in the PBS Shop for Teachers website. So the way I deal
with the situation is that if the video is listed on the PBS Shop for
Teachers website, I'll order it from there, otherwise I'll use the PBS shop
site.

Of course, I didn't know that Warner Home Video distributed PBS titles.

Ya live n' learn, I guess...Randy, thanks for the info!

Chris (Christine) McNevins
University Library Assistant II
chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
PHONE: 860-486-3842
FAX: 860-486-6493
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services Area
Acquisitions--Monographs
369 Fairfield Road / Unit 1005
Storrs, CT 06269-1005
"Find out who you are and do it on purpose."
-- Dolly Parton