Re: Problem posting to listserve

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:57:19 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_2092749==_

In Eudora, if you go to the "Tools" menu, choose "Options," and then choose
"Styled Text," you will get the box shown in the attachment -- which
enables you to choose whether you want to send styled (HTML) text or plain
text as your default choice. You can also choose an option which will ask
you, each time you go to send a message containing styled text, whether you
wish to send it as plain text instead.

I would imagine that similar options must exist in other email programs as
well.

Best,
Ben Achtenberg

At 01:01 PM 11/8/02 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]
>>>helpful. The question is not "why does this happen?" The question is
>>>"How can we correct it?" I.e. the best solution would be to be able, on
>>>your end, to correct the problem. The second-best solution would be to
>>>give us, your list-serve subscribers, simple work-arounds to circumvent
>>>the problem. I am no software or internet guru, but from those "mavens"
>>>on your end, a few simple sentences like, "If you're on AOL..." or "if
>>>you get a message that originated on MS Word..." or whatever (from your
>>>maven's message below I have no idea where the problem originates-- what
>>>are "Microsoft mailers"-- are they part of the server, the
>>>word-processing software, what? is the problem in my email sending
>>>program or receiving program?), and then "here's what you can do as a
>>>workaround...." would be helpful.
>>>
>>>Thanks for your attention to this extremely annoying problem.

--=====================_2092749==_
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[...]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[...]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[...]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Ben Achtenberg / Fanlight Productions
4196 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02131
(617) 469-4999 Fax: (617) 469-3379
Email: Ben@Fanlight.com

VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fanlight.com