Re: Histoire(s) du cinema

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 05:13:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear Pat, dear Gary, dear Milos,

some times ago I have mentioned a project in Japan developed by Japanese
scholar Junji Hori from the University of Tokyo described on this
website about a conference at Tate Modern in London in April 2001:
http://www.sensesofcinema.com/contents/01/15/godard_for_ever_review.html
(at the bottom).

This DVD containing an interactive version of "Histoire(s) du Cinema"
seems to have been already published according to this site (???)
(I am not able to read in japanese and there are no fonts in latin
letters):
http://www.bowjapan.com/histoire/dvd/index.html
The title might be "Faire une description precise" (no entry in
WorldCat).
If you click on the picture you will see the box with 4 DVD.
Here is a sample page:
http://www.bowjapan.com/histoire/dvd/dvd-smp/sample.html

I have contacted the publisher if texts or subtitles in english are
included. We'll see.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin