Re: If It Works For Drugs, Why Not Words?

Desi del Valle (desi@frameline.org)
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

Reply to: Re: If It Works For Drugs, Why Not Words?
Good point, but when you're talking about Norman and Ernest you're not
really talking about Norman and Ernest--you're talking about their
publishers--usu. corporations--without whom they wouldn't have become so popular.
If the money were going directly and soley into their pockets, it would be
another matter.

So in essence we're talking about the same thing: corporate greed.

Desi del Valle
Distribution Director
Frameline
(415) 703-8650
Educational LGBTQ film and video since 1981
http://www.frameline.org/distribution