Re: Midwinter January 2003

Mike Boedicker (mboedicker@hotmail.com)
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Monique et al,
Here's the schedule of VRT Midwinter meetings:

Executive Committee -- 2 meetings:
Saturday, 1/25/02, from 9:30 am - 11:30 am.
Monday, 1/27/02, from 9:30 - 12:30 pm.

Notable Videos Committee -- 2 meetings:
Sunday, 1/26/02, from 2-5 pm.
Monday, 1/27/02, from 2-5 pm.

Rooms haven't been assigned yet, but I'll post them when available.

In addition to the above, there are two other meetings scheduled. Our very
first Digital Media Discussion Group session, moderated by Rick Provine,
will be held immediately after the first Exec mtg, on 1/25 from 11:30
am-12:30 pm in the same room. Last Midwinter, we had a hard time deciding
on a time and finally agreed to try it here. (I HOPE 5 hours of Exec. Comm.
meetings is enough time to handle business!).

Also, the Scholarship Committee will be meeting at some point for an hour,
probably a working lunch or other informal setting.

Mike
VRT Chair

Mike Boedicker
Audiovisual Director & Webmaster
Danville Public Library
319 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL 61832
(217) 477-5223 ext. 123 / Fax: (217) 477-5230
mboedicker@hotmail.com
http://www.danville.lib.il.us