Re: Notable Video Suggestions

www.richardcohenfilms.com (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:29:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Rue and all the other writers and editors who have been publishing
reviews of Going To School ~ Ir a la Escuela. Your recognition of the stories
in the documentary make a difference to me, and it makes a world of difference
to many parents around the country who have children with disabilities. I'm
also glad to hear that there is interest in the film at the University of
Maryland because I know a lot of good work on inclusion has been going on at the
school. Best, Richard