RE: Notable Video Suggestions

Herbert, Rue (rherbert@lib.usf.edu)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I didn't mean to send this to the entire group.

-----Original Message-----
From: Herbert, Rue
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 8:55 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Notable Video Suggestions

Hi Carlton. If you can, please give it a look. While I did give it an
excellent review, and the topic is important, my only concern is the
occasional less than notable technical qualities. In my review, I believe I
indicated that these could be readily overlooked in light of the content.

I had toyed with the idea of nominating the title. I hope you had a chance
to watch it. I'd really like your opinion regarding the notable part.

Thanks. Talk with you soon.

Rue