Re: Notable Video Suggestions

Carleton Jackson (cj2@umail.umd.edu)
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rue:

Missed you NMM. Hopefully we found some "notable" stuff. Let me check my notes
and see what I can recommend myself.

On another note: I've been reading the buzz on "Going to School" and saw your
blurb. The topic is very notable: what do you think? (And if this is already on
the list, my apologies.) I've got folks here already asking about it, and its
only appearing on California public television tonight.

Carleton

--
Carleton L. Jackson
Librarian, Nonprint Media Services