RE: GED study videos

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

VAI - Value Aided Instruction just released new editions of their 5 GED and
5 PRE GED titles to go with the new version of the test. Now how good these
are is another question. Each title is 2 tapes, $79.00. However, many
vendors carry these, so you can get discounts. Hope this helps

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals, Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
PHONE: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
www.aurora.lib.il.us
E-mail: bltata@aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Smith [mailto:ronsmith@mad.lib.ms.us]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:50 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: GED study videos

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C27907.C435FE40

Our public library system needs to update its video study guides for the =
GED. We have four branches, two affluent/suburban, the other two =
less-affluent rural/small town. All branches currently hold the =
_Step-by-Step Guide to Passing Your GED_ set put out by Educational =
Products of Virginia Beach, VA, in 1991.=20

What more current titles would you recommend?=20

Thanks,

Ronnie Smith, Acquisitions/Tech Services
Madison County Library System
Canton, MS 39046
fax: 601 859-0014
telephone: 601 859-7733

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C27907.C435FE40

Our public library system needs to = update its=20 video study guides for the GED. We have four branches, two = affluent/suburban,=20 the other two less-affluent rural/small town. All branches currently = hold the=20 _Step-by-Step Guide to Passing Your GED_ set put out by Educational = Products of=20 Virginia Beach, VA, in 1991.

What more current titles would you = recommend?=20

Thanks,

Ronnie Smith, Acquisitions/Tech=20 Services