RE: Magazine industry

Bergman, Barbara J. (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:55:25 -0700 (PDT)

Films for the Humanities does have a title called "Magazine Industry."
One of my faculty ordered recently. That's all I know about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail Fedak [mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 4:48 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Magazine industry

------=_NextPart_000_00E8_01C27921.C7EC9ED0

Have a professor looking for a video, video series, on the history of /
=
developments in / trends in the magazine industry. Any suggestions will
=
be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_00E8_01C27921.C7EC9ED0

Have a professor looking for a = video, video=20 series, on the history of / developments in / trends in the = magazine=20 industry. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources