Re: 3M DVD/CD security target

Tripp Reade (Tripp_Reade@ncsu.edu)
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Deg, it's seven months since you sent the message I've included below. Has your
opinion the 3M H1 hub markers changed in any way since that time? For that
matter, do others on the list have experience with these hub markers, good or
bad? Do the DCD-2 strips still seem better, even though they can't be used on
double-sided DVDs?

And last, if someone out there is using the 3M Mediacheck model 325, how do you
like it?

Thank you!

Tripp Reade
North Carolina State University Libraries
919.513.0017
tripp_reade@ncsu.edu