Re: 3/4" Video Machine

Jane Sloan (jsloan@rci.rutgers.edu)
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

--------------F86DAC20DE5AE77DD306752D

I searched the net last year and found a nice one for sale (a better model that
our old Sony U-matic) for a couple hundred dollars. It happened to be nearby in
PA, but shipping probably would have been fine.
Jane

Ursula Schwarz wrote:

> A media librarian in Texas is having a difficult time trying to find a
> replacement for her 3/4" Video Machine. The player that she currently has is
> a Sony U-Matic SP Videocassette Player VP9000. It doesn't have to be any
> particular brand.
> Suggestions, anyone?
>
> --
>
> Ursula Schwarz
> Ambrose Video Publishing
> 5175 North Camino de Oeste
> Tucson, Arizona 85745
> Toll Free: (877) 432-3597
> FAX: (520) 743-0442
> uschwarz@earthlink.net

--------------F86DAC20DE5AE77DD306752D

begin:vcard
n:Sloan;Jane Sloan
tel;work:732-932-7129 x130
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Rutgers University Libraries, New Brunswick
version:2.1
email;internet:jsloan@rci.rutgers.edu
title:Media Librarian
x-mozilla-cpt:;2560