Re: Media Percentage of Circulation

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

At University of Washington, the UW Libraries Media Center varies between
12-14% of *system-wide* circulation (ie. around 25 libary branches/units).
Within Odegaard Undergraduate Library, where the Media Center is located,
the Media Center usually accounts for a little over 50% of circulation for
the building.

Randy Hertzler
Reference/Anthropology Librarian
Head, UW Libraries Media Center
Odegaard Undergraduate Library
University of Washington Libraries, Seattle