Re: Will online courses have right to use videos without

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Kenneth Crews' evaluation of the just-passed (but not yet signed)
TEACH act is up on the ALA Wash Office site and worth a read:
<http://www.ala.org/washoff/teach.html> it may help with some of
these questions, but I'd be interested to hear if other experts are
interpreting it the same way.

(BTW sorry if I'm repeating a post, I'm in DIGEST mode here and can
barely see around that HUGE WASH POST ARTICLE sent to the list)

I'm tracking TEACH, DMCRA, Eldred, etc. on my blog (bibliography),
and there is a lot of interesting press right now:
<http://copyrightreadings.blogspot.com>

Claire

--
M. Claire Stewart (née Dougherty)