Re: locating a video

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Judy,

if you want to buy "Rapture" in France
http://www.officieldesarts.com/boutique/cataloguesgb.asp?n=15
you should ask for the colour TV standard of the tape included in the
book. In general officieldesarts.com offers its videos both in VHS/PAL
or VHS/SECAM. But these standards are not compatible with VHS/NTSC used
in the US. Because they sell worldwide, there migth be a video in
VHS/NTSC available. Otherwise you need a multisystem videoplayer.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html