Re: locating a video

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Judy,

if you want to buy "Rapture" in France
you should ask for the colour TV standard of the tape included in the
book. In general offers its videos both in VHS/PAL
or VHS/SECAM. But these standards are not compatible with VHS/NTSC used
in the US. Because they sell worldwide, there migth be a video in
VHS/NTSC available. Otherwise you need a multisystem videoplayer.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin