RE: VHS shifting to DVD

Trent Nicholas (Tnicholas@vmfa.state.va.us)
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

T. Nicholas
Staewide Media Resources
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Means [mailto:pmeans@austincollege.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 4:17 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: VHS shifting to DVD collections

I would like to hear from institutions that do not circulate their
collection to the public. We are a small privately owned liberal arts
college with a small AV budget. Our equipment budget is limited also. We
do not circulate our collection except to professors for classroom use. We
have been thinking about this subject for some time now. If you have a
similar situation I would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center