Re: media copyright question

Francis C Poole (fpoole@UDel.Edu)
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

No matter how long one has been a media librarian it is those basic
questions (re: copyright) that have a funny way of catching one off guard.
I've attended three big copyright conferences in the past two years and
have found that it is usually the "basic" questions that the experts end
up fighting about. It's hard enough just trying to keep up with pending
copyright legislation. Francis Poole, University of Delaware Library