RE: VHS shifting to DVD collections

Pat Means (pmeans@austincollege.edu)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to hear from institutions that do not circulate their
collection to the public. We are a small privately owned liberal arts
college with a small AV budget. Our equipment budget is limited also. We
do not circulate our collection except to professors for classroom use. We
have been thinking about this subject for some time now. If you have a
similar situation I would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center