Re: TEACH Act passed

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:19:44 -0700 (PDT)

The irony didn't escape me either, Jessica. Not to mention the symbolic
devaluation of an education bill this important--which birthed itself out
of need, at the prompting of the Library of Congress Copyright
Office--being subsumed under *anything* else instead of standing on its own.

Jeff

--On Monday, October 07, 2002 7:42 AM -0700 Jessica Rosner

Jeff Clark
Director
Media Resources (MSC 1701)
James Madison University