Re: 911 the Road to Tyranny

Nancy Miller (NMILLER@vbgov.com)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Randy.

That was what I thought too, after looking at the website, but I wanted another professional opinion.

Nancy

Nancy M. Miller, MSLS
Collection Development Librarian
Virginia Beach Public Library
4100 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452-1767

Voice: 757-431-3046
nmiller@vbgov.com
vbgov.com/libraries

>>> "Randy Pitman" <vidlib@videolibrarian.com> 10/04/02 04:43PM >>>
Hi Nancy,

We've reviewed a lot of 911 tapes, but not this one. I'd be a bit suspicious
as a) the program doesn't seem to be carried by any of the big distributors
I checked and b) looking at the guy's website, he appears to be a major
fruitcake :)

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com