Re: media copyright question

Travis Bautz (avd_travis@DAYTON.LIB.OH.US)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking as someone fairly new to VRT & VIDEOLIB, I'd like to second this
posting. Yes, there are some questions or postings that are "basic" and
repetitive on this list, but as a professional association & listserv we have to
expect (and encourage) new members. With that in mind, we also need to expect
that not everyone viewing or posting responses are longstanding members of
either VRT or VIDEOLIB. Just my 2 cents worth...

Travis

--
Travis Bautz, A/V Divisional Manager
Dayton Metro Library