Re: Pennies from Heaven

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 05:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Leslie,

not available in the UK either, but on the wishlist!
http://www.the-mausoleum-club.org.uk/BBC_Special_Interests/poll.htm
and part of the BFI TV 100!
http://www.bfi.org.uk/features/tv/100/list/prog.php3?id=21
(btw very good for collection building)

So there is a chance that you can get this BBC production in the future.
You may contact this database and email adress. Sometimes they provide
(expensive) single copies from their film stock, might be even in NTSC.
http://www.bbcworldwide.com/

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektiorat
http://www.zlb.de/index.html