RE: Film synopsis

Bergman, Barbara J. (barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu)
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

If all else fails, use one of the translation sites at
www.babblefish.com
(English text can be cut&pasted in, you don't have to retype)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatar, Becky [mailto:bltata@aurora.lib.il.us]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:03 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Film synopsis

Hello, oh wise ones. I have a great problem. Many films in Spanish
that
are dubbed from English, have boxes that are in English, with only the
phrase "en espanol" to tell you that the film is dubbed in Spanish. We
are
trying to track down synopses in Spanish for these films. Specifically,
we
are looking for Toy Story. I have tried FirstSearch, IMDB, Amazon, . I
tried DisneyLatino, but could not figure out how to get to the list of
films, even though I went into the Video/DVD section. I asked on
Reformanet, but all directions led to synopses or reviews of Toy Story
2. I
think this is going to come up more and more as we add to our Spanish
titles
for children. I was really surprised to not see it in Spanish in the
FirstSearch entry. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals, Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street