Belated thanks: Re: Kaos, anyone?

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

I still need a copy of this video, if anyone has any suggestions---but
Peter, thank you for pointing me towards the one on eBay. We had a snafu
with the library's eBay/Half.com account, and by the time I got it
untangled, this copy had been sold. However, at least I've been reminded
of eBay as a possible source!

Margery