Re: Speak Truth to Power

Tom Hyland (tom@frif.com)
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Blaine,

We have several new releases that would be of interest. I have taken the
liberty to include links to our site with info on the films:

The Pinochet Case:
http://www.frif.com/new2002/pino.html

It's My Life:
http://www.frif.com/new2002/mlife.html

Justice and the Generals:
http://www.frif.com/new2002/jus.html

I am not sure how broad you are planning the theme of your festival, but
some others to consider may be:

War and Peace:
http://www.frif.com/new2002/wandp.html

Gacaca:
http://www.frif.com/new2002/gac.html

Please feel free to review these and others we have on Human Rights issues
listed on out website; you can search the site by topic. I hope this is of
help.

Regards,

Tom Hyland
First Run/Icarus Films