Re: Speak Truth to Power

Jenny Baum (info@mediarights.org)
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:36:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Blaine,

Speak Truth to Power is one of the winners of our 2002 Media That
Matters Film Festival online. We've built up several accompanying
links on the subject in our festival interface. Just go to:
http://www.mediarights.org/festival (requires realplayer)
Here are some other films from our database about human rights:
http://www.mediarights.org/search/
film_search.php?form_submitted=1&fs_boolean=+AND+&fs_title=&fs_descripti
on=&fs_producer=&fs_director=&fs_categories%5B%5D=00006

Hope this helps,
Jenny

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 03:05 PM, Blaine Waterman wrote:

> I'm organizing a film series in January in conjunction with an
> exhibition
> here based on Kerry Kennedy Cuomo's book of the same name about global
> human rights activists.
>
> Any suggestions from the group about outstanding documentaries on the
> subject? Individual profiles or watchable treatments of human rights
> as a
> subject are both of interest. Thanks in advance for any leads you can
> share.
>
> Blaine
>

> Blaine Waterman
> Audiovisual Center Librarian