Re: developing language & language and thinking

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

As I told Pamela offlist, I find that the best place to start is with OCLC,
where you can ascertain the original producer/distributor and then search
for websites or phone numbers to see whether they still offer the item.

Susan at Wabash

At 10:36 AM 9/17/02 -0700, you wrote:

>I am looking for these two videos for a professor. They are available
>from Insight, but I would like to know if they are available anywhere else.
>
>Develping Language 1996, 24 min, charts language development from birth to
>age 5.
>Language and Thinking 1992, 30 min, Susan Curtiss, Elizabeth Bates and
>Jean Mandler examine the beginnings of language in infancy.

Susan Albrecht
Acquisitions Coordinator
Wabash College Lilly Library
Crawfordsville, IN