RE: Spanish Videos

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brigid is right that we should ALWAYS be careful how we shop, but I will
stick with my particular concern with IM because of the *degree* &
*consistency* of their markup, and I think it's reasonable to point that out.

In all fairness, I received a call from an IM representative who explained
his point of view concerning the markups. I've encouraged him to express
that view here.

'nuff said.

Susan

At 08:25 AM 9/12/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Comparison shopping is the rule, whenever possible, isn't it? Don't pick on
>Insight Media alone - check EVERYBODY!
>
>Brigid Duffy
>Audio Visual/ITV Center
>San Francisco State University